Friday, March 13, 2009

That Mary Jane Bouta Be Legal Ya'll !

"The state of California is in a very, very precipitous economic plight. It's in the toilet," says Ammiano. "It looks very, very bleak, with layoffs and foreclosures and schools closing or trying to operate four days a week. We have one of the highest rates of unemployment we've ever had. With any revenue ideas people say you have to think outside of the box, you have to be creative, and I feel that the issue of the decriminalization, regulation and taxation of marijuana fits that bill. It's not new, the idea has been around, and the political will may in fact be there to make something happen." That was snatched from:YAHOO ! NEWS. In my opinion I think they should legalize not just in Cali, but EVERYWHERE in the U.S. I don't smoke at all but I mean, c'mon now ! People still do it and it's not going anywhere ANY time soon so just legalize that shit and keep it moving. I bet it won't be legalized though, ha ha. But hey ! We've seen our first black president in this lifetime so anything is possible (:

No comments:

Post a Comment