Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can I Be Real With You Guys ?!


Ah, these days I feel like flying away man ! Like, just drive away or something. This is how I feel right now so guys just bare with me ! Ha ha. I'm tired and my fucking eyes are HEAVYY ! Bumpin' Curt@!n$ right now and soon to be bumpin' STEEZ ! Uhm, for some reason I keep swaying my head back and forth while I'm typing all of this ! Wow I'm lame right ?! Anyways Unique's seXXXy ass is still in the house ! Yayyyyyyyyyyy ! I really dislike Danger now. To me, she's like Amber Rose and Unique is Alexis Phifer ya know ?! Ah I don't really know ! Ha ha. I have to pee like really bad but I soooo don't want to get up ! I saw this girl on Sunday when I went to The Cave out in Virginia Beach that I used to be friends with but eh, now we're NOT ! Ha ha it was funny seeing her in there smokin' black & milds and shit. Yayyyyy I have 3 followers ! Thanks guys that means alot to me ! Ok, I'm gone ! I'm outta here ! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment