Thursday, April 16, 2009

Conversations..

Wow ! Basically allll day yesterday I heard almost EVERY conversation EVERYONE was having when they were behind and/or in front of me in line or just walking. It started off at the bank early in the morning. A pregnant lady comes up and sucks her teeth. I guess because of the long line ? Ha ha, I DON'T KNOW ! But anyways, another lady pops up behind her. The next minute, I'm hearing them talk about PREGNANCY and how females are getting pregnant and how their first time should be blissful and whatnot. "Yes, these females first time they won't be able to enjoy it ! Most of them get pregnant immediately ! When I was in high school..." Yadda yadda YADDA ! Ha ha, it was educational but uhm..they were tooooooo loud dude ! Like, were you talking to me to because you saw how young I was ?! I'm not sure ! NEXT one was in H&M <3 I went into the fitting room to try on a jackett and these two gay dudes talking about how they came out the closet to their parents. It was wild because one of them said they were NEVER going to tell them due to the fact that his father was a pastor or whatever. I kept thinking like, why can I hear you guys' conversations ?!?!?! Ha ha, but I didn't care man ! But yea, all day yesterday people wanted to talk to me without actually TALKING to me I guess ? I'm out though ! Byeeeeeeeee !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment